24-Hour Help Line

Modification Attorney Jefferson County, MO

When you have a Judgment in a Divorce or a Paternity/Child Custody case, there are certain circumstances that can arise which make it necessary to change or modify that Judgment.  Changes to child custody, child support, and spousal support (maintenance or alimony), are often able to be modified to fit your current circumstances by filing a modification. Sometimes, these changes can be made very simply without requiring an appearance in the courtroom. The Lowry Law Firm’s family law attorneys are happy to meet with you for a free consultation to determine if a modification is right for you.  They will provide reasonable advice on whether you have grounds for a modification and on whether would be inclined to modify the judgment.

It is not uncommon that your circumstances change after a divorce is entered.  For example, changes in the finances of either party can result in the raising or lowering of a child support obligation.  It is also inevitable that the circumstances of children change as they get older.  These changes could mean that a change in the custody schedule would better suit the family.  Regardless of the change in circumstance, contact The Lowry Law Firm’s family law lawyers to discuss any potential modification to your divorce or child custody judgment.

The Lowry Law Firm’s family law attorneys handle Modifications in Jefferson, Ste. Genevieve, St. Francois, and Washington Counties. 

Quick Contact



4633 Yeager Road
Hillsboro, Missouri 63050


615 Collins Drive
Festus, Missouri 63028